Aug 13, 2013

Feature: Nita Saarenpää




ChestWaistCorsetHipsHeightWeight
Imperial35"24"20"34"5"7'127lb
Metric90cm63cm50cm88cm172cm58kg


GGotW: Where do you get your clothes?
Nita: Believe it or not but i make most of my clothing and accessories too. If i buy something i often use ebay.

GGotW: How long have you modeled for?
Nita: About 5-6 six years now. when i started it was just for fun with friends but now it`s getting more professional. It`s fun just modelling for friends and try new poses and ideas. It`s great practice for my photographer friends too!

GGotW: What do you enjoy about modeling?
Nita: Being pretty :D
Working with different people in different places. and i get pretty pictures which i can look when I'm old Good memories.

GGotW: What photographers have you shot with?
Nita: Most of my pictures are taken by my brother's girlfriend Enni, she is excellent photographer!
This summer i'm going to model in Helsinki, and i have photo shoots set-up with many excellent photographers. Can`t wait!

GGotW: How did you manage to set up shoots in Helsinki?
Nita: I just put a message on a facebook group, saying that i`m coming in Helsinki, and if someone needs a model, I can come. :D So simple ;)

GGotW: Is this something that you want to pursue for a long time?
Nita: Yes, i think it is. I love to do this.

Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.


No comments: